Saturday 21 April 2012

She's Royal OOTD

During NYC Fall 2011 Fashion Week, royal blue was the colour that dominated the runway, and coming into 2012 it was also seen in numerous collections from the London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 lines. It's certainly a bold colour that I am loving!

NYC Fashion Week - Fall 2011

London Fashion Week - Spring/Summer 2012

I recently found myself collecting quite a few royal blue pieces, as you can see...



Last Sunday, I went to the anniversary dinner of the company that I work for part-time and I decided to wear this royal blue dress, and my friend was kind enough to take a few shots for me before I headed to the event.






Dress: H&M

Bag: H&M  |  Belt: Lady Story  |  Cuff: H&M  |  Earrings: Cotton-On  |  Shoes: Steve Madden


How do you feel about this bold colour?
Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Wow that color is stunning on you and the silhouette compliments you so well. I dont think I own anything this color but u have me lusting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!!! I am sooo in love with this colour.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...